Small businesses, associations and workgroups can find that they struggle with the multitude of options available for everything from hosting systems to shopping carts, CRM solutions and email—the blizzard of options and choices can be confusing and costly. You want the best resources for your organization, but how do you know what’s good advice and what’s just hype?
After many years in this business, I’ve answered a multitude of questions from clients simply looking for honest advice about how to build an online presence and make their businesses more efficient. With my personalized web discovery sessions, you can schedule a time of your choosing, and fill that time (90 minutes) asking as many questions as you want about any tech-related resource or strategy questions you have. Consulting sessions are flexible – get all your burning questions addressed and save time and money.
Discovery Sessions are perfect game-planners for any website project or internet marketing strategy:
- Consulting clients find better clarity about what’s needed to achieve their internet marketing goals. This usually saves money and aggravation when putting a website project out for bid.
- If you decide to have another provider build your site, you’ll feel more confident in your search for a developer.
- If you decide to work with me to build your site, credit for your consulting session fee will be applied to your project fee (if contracted within 60 days).
- Our meeting will be over Zoom, so we can share a screen. Sessions can be recorded if you like.
- Followup notes will be sent to you after our session for your reference.