Help Desk Basic PRO:
24/7 WordPress Support & Security
Having experienced webmaster expertise on hand isn't just for big businesses. Help Desk Basic PRO provides a worry-free online presence, with the added benefits of 24/7 site monitoring and emergency support. Besides WordPress technical updates, and daily backups, you'll get a detailed PDF maintenance report and monitoring for your domain names, DNS and SSL certificates. Never miss a renewal again.
Need more? Add-on services and resources make customization of your plan a breeze. Like all Help Desk plans, your company will have a reliable point of contact and peace of mind for your online presence.
Who can benefit most from Help Desk Basic PRO?
Help Desk Basic PRO is a perfect choice for WordPress website owners that want both technical maintenance for their WordPress website and a dedicated point of contact to address questions when needed. Basic PRO offers everything in Basic, with the added security of 24 hour emergency support, domain name/DNS monitoring and managed privacy and terms policies.
In addition, Help Desk Basic PRO clients can request additional support for a flat hourly rate (with no fee minimum)—which can be very cost-effective if you need occasional webmaster assistance.
You can even customize your Basic PRO service plan with optional add-ons such as website hosting or a monthly block of additional webmaster support time at preferred rates.
The Basic PRO Plan is for you if:
- Value having the peace of mind of 24/7 emergency support if your site goes offline
- Would like to have a go-to point of contact for your website presence and Internet marketing, at a preferred hourly rate and terms.
- Would like to have another set of eyes monitoring your domain name, DNS and SSL status
1. If you haven't already, schedule an introductory call and we'll discuss the specifics of your WordPress site and what your needs are. Note that in some cases (or if ProVirtual Solutions did not develop your website), a technical audit and update may be needed before we begin your service plan.
3. When you're ready to go... just click the button below to sign up!
THE FINE PRINT
- The monitored WordPress website must be technically stable, served by a reliable web host and developed within the past 5 years.
- Necessary corrections and updates to stabilize the site or hosting provider changes will incur additional setup fees.