Help Desk Basic: WordPress Maintenance, Backups & Security
Leave the techie-stuff to me! Help Desk Basic is a service designed to give you peace of mind that your WordPress website is being actively monitored and cared for on a continuing basis. Never worry that your site’s WordPress installation or plugins are out of date or if you have a fresh backup available to restore in the event a serious hosting problem.
If you need additional support services (such as site design changes, content editing, consulting or Internet marketing assistance), you have access to a dedicated online portal where you can send service requests or schedule calls, offered at a reduced rate with a quick turnaround time.
Help Desk Basic Includes:
- Access to my secure, dedicated Help Desk web portal; track all your team’s requests in one place
- Dedicated email access to help when you need it
- Initial website checkup and security “hardening”
- Weekly WordPress and plugin update checks and installs
- Daily local (hosting server) database backups
- Additional daily offsite database + file (full) backups with up to 90-day archive
- Assistance with site restore, if necessary
- Spam comment monitoring & cleanup
- Uptime monitoring
- Monthly maintenance report
- Extra support service requests offered at a hourly rate (with minimum incident fee)