Help Desk Performance:
Comprehensive WordPress Support & Disaster-Proofing
A worry-free online presence is a must if you market your business online. The Help Desk Performance plan provides all the essentials of a worry-free WordPress site, plus 24/7 emergency support and unlimited site edits.
Add-on services and resources make customization of your plan a breeze. As with all Help Desk plans, your company will have a reliable point of contact and peace of mind for your online presence.
Who can benefit most from Help Desk Performance?
Help Desk Performance is a perfect choice for established business website owners that want both technical maintenance for their WordPress website and a dedicated point of contact to address questions when needed. Site backups, WordPress updates, plugin updates, comment cleanup and security scans are included. You'll also get a weekly PDF report that details the specific maintenance items completed on your site.
In addition, Help Desk Performance clients can customize the service plan with optional add-ons such as website hosting or a monthly block of additional support time.
The Performance Plan is for you if:
- You have a highly customized, high-traffic or WooCommerce website.
- You market consistently online and your WordPress website is mission-critical
- You need frequent help with website content changes (blog posts, etc.) and need quick turnaround times
- You would benefit from improved site mobile performance and speed
- You value having a 24/7 eye on your website status, with emergency support when need it.
- Want the peace-of-mind of professional security and disaster-proofing
- Would like to have a dedicated "go-to" point of contact for your website presence, with included consulting time
PERFORMANCE PLAN FEATURES
1. If you haven't already, schedule an introductory call and we'll discuss the specifics of your WordPress site and what your needs are. Note that in some cases (or if ProVirtual Solutions did not develop your website), a technical audit and update may be needed before we begin your service plan.
3. When you're ready to go... just click the button below to sign up!
THE FINE PRINT
- Performance Plan is required for high-traffic, highly customized or WooCommerce sites.
- The monitored WordPress website must be technically stable, served by a reliable web host and developed within the past 5 years.
- Necessary corrections and updates to stabilize the site or hosting provider changes will incur additional setup fees.
- A two-month commitment is required on the Webmaster and Performance Plans
- Hosted website legal policy service provided by Termageddon.
- Automatic monthly credit card billing is required for all plans.
- Click here to review the Help Desk Terms of Service