The WordPress Website Audit Report:
A roadmap to better performance, visibility and security.
This detailed PDF report provides an objective technical analysis of your website, incorporating configuration, security and performance.
Get measurable clarity about areas where your site is performing well and where it's not...covering performance, security, SEO visibility and much more. WIth your report in-hand, we'll discuss the results and solutions in a one-hour consultation.
The Audit Report covers:
- WP version information
- Configuration issues & improvements
- Potential security vulnerabilities
- Plugin information & versions
- Theme information
- HTTP/S & SSL status
- Page speed & performance
- SEO & search visibility
- URL resolution
- Details you never knew about, but may be critical to your site's visibility and security!
The WordPress Audit Report provides you an actionable roadmap to begin improving your website's infrastructure and performance—even if you choose to work with another web solutions provider!
Once your Audit Report is complete, we'll schedule a one-hour consultation to review the results. You'll walk away with a thorough technical analysis and concrete steps you can take to improve it.
- The Audit Report requires a plugin to be installed on your WordPress website to complete the technical analysis.
- Also see the Audit + Tune-Up service, that includes technical updates and development time.