WordPress Website Review + Tune-Up
When was the last time you updated your WordPress site?
WordPress websites are not "set and forget"! They need some technical TLC now and then to stay secure and performing at their best.
The WordPress Review + Tune-Up service is for site owners who want occasional site maintenance done, while addressing needed content or design changes.
This service package includes an allotment of development/consultation time to perform technical fixes and implement minor design and content changes.
This service package includes:
- Initial site review and analysis, an "under the hood" checkup of your WordPress site
- Full file site backup
- Database backup
- Check of automated local backups
- Contact form testing
- Security hardening check & malware scan
- Update of WordPress to the latest version
- Update of all plugins to latest versions
- Second wrap-up file and database backup
- Up to 3 hours development time for content updates, minor design changes or technical fixes (beyond the maintenance updates listed)
- 30 minute Zoom consultation call
Important Service Details:
- Please note that this service is for sites developed within the past few years and not needing extensive repair or redevelopment.
- If malware or other hack is discovered on the site, additional outside repair service may be required. Cost for hack repair is not included in the service fee.
- Additional time incurred to complete client-requested content or design changes will be invoiced at a rate of $120 per hour.