WordPress Website Audit Report + Tune-Up
When was the last time you updated your WordPress site?
WordPress websites are not "set and forget"! They need some technical TLC now and then to stay secure and performing at their best.
The WordPress Audit Report and Tune-Up service is for site owners who want occasional site maintenance done, while addressing needed content or design changes.
This service package also includes a detailed WordPress technical analysis report plus an allotment of development time to perform technical fixes, minor design updates and content changes.
This service package includes:
- Initial WordPress Audit Report*, a 32+ page technical analysis of your site
(see details below)
- Full file site backup
- Database backup
- Check of automated local backups
- Test contact forms on site
- Security hardening check & malware scan
- Update of WordPress to the latest version
- Update of all plugins to latest version
- Theme framework update to latest version (if available)
- Second wrap-up file and database backup
- Up to 2 hours development time for content updates, minor design changes or technical fixes (beyond the maintenance updates listed)
- 30 minute followup consultation call
About The WordPress Audit Report:
This detailed 32+ page PDF report provides an objective technical analysis of your website, incorporating configuration, security and performance. This report provides clarity about areas where your site is performing well and where it's not...covering performance, security, SEO visibility and much more.
The WordPress Audit Report provides you an actionable roadmap to begin improving your website's infrastructure and performance—even if you choose to work with another web solutions provider.
This detailed 32+ page report covers:
- WP version info
- Configuration issues & improvements
- Potential security vulnerabilities
- Plugin information & versions
- Theme information
- HTTP/S status
- Page speed & performance
- SEO & search visibility
- URL resolution
Important Service Details:
- Please note that this service is for sites developed within the past few years and not needing extensive repair or redevelopment.
- The Audit Report requires a plugin to be installed on your WordPress website to complete the technical analysis.
- If malware or other hack is discovered on the site, additional outside repair service may be required.
- Additional time incurred to complete client-requested content or design changes will be invoiced at a reduced rate of $120 per hour.