Discovery Sessions & Consulting
Let's Create A Game Plan for Your Next WordPress Website Project
Because what you don't know won't really hurt you, but it will cost you money and waste your time.
After 18 years in this business, I’ve answered a multitude of questions from clients simply looking for honest advice about how to build an online presence and make their online marketing more manageable and efficient. With my personalized Discovery Sessions, you can schedule a time of your choosing and fill that time addressing questions, discussing the options and creating a next-steps list for your online project.
Discovery Sessions are perfect for planning any website project or internet marketing strategy:
- Clients find clarity about what's really needed to achieve their internet marketing and online business goals.
- You'll feel more confident when planning and budgeting your project.
- The companion Website Audit Report (WordPress sites only) will provide an analysis of your website's configuration, so you'll have a roadmap to progress in-hand and ready to go.
- Sessions include web-based screen-sharing, and can be recorded.
- If you're looking for more than one session or ongoing followups, check out the 3-session package here.
The More You Know: The WordPress Website Audit Report
If you already have a WordPress website, you'll get a Website Audit Report as part of our Discovery Session. This detailed PDF report provides an objective technical analysis of your website, incorporating configuration, security and performance. This report provides clarity about areas where your site is performing well and where it's not...covering performance, security, SEO visibility and much more.
The WordPress Audit Report provides you an actionable roadmap to begin improving your website's infrastructure and performance—even if you choose to work with another web solutions provider.
This audit report covers:
- WP version info
- Potential security vulnerabilities
- Plugin information & versions
- Theme information
- HTTP/s status
- Page speed & performance
- SEO & search visibility
- URL resolution