About ProVirtual Solutions
Thanks for visiting! My name is Mary Motz, Principal and Founder of ProVirtual Solutions LLC, a web services company serving small businesses and professional associations. Since 2002, my focus has been on providing solid website and Internet marketing systems that are cost-efficient, expandable and easy to maintain...all while looking great along the way!
My longtime love of all things Internet began nearly 30 years ago, while exploring the wonders of email (using CompuServe on DOS!). Since then, as the web grew to what it is today, I grew with it, learning anything available that would help my clients leverage the best of what the web has to offer for both marketing and business processes. After years of testing, kicking tires and tinkering, I'm uniquely qualified to establish bullet-proof, easy-maintenance online systems for your organization.
When I'm not helping clients shine on the web, I'm catching up on reading historical novels, trying new yoga postures and being an all-around news junkie. I also have a B.A. in Political Science from The Pennsylvania State University.
How I can help:
- WordPress Website Maintenance - Updates, Security Monitoring, Uptime Monitoring, Disaster-Proofing & Recovery
- Consulting Services
- WordPress Site Development
- WordPress Web Program Management for Associations
- Domain name products via ProVirtual Domains
- WP Care Market Provider
- WP Elevation Care Plan Certified
- WP Elevation Certified Digital Consultant
- Termageddon Data Privacy Certified Agency Partner
- Domain services reseller for GoDaddy and Enom
- WP Engine Agency Partner
- Member, Penn State Alumni Association